Sunday, May 26, 2013

Embroidery


 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Embroidery... Sometimes I try my hand at this too...
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cushion Cover #1: ♥ Heart of an Old Tree


Details


My first Saree


This one for Mom's birthday. Kantha stitch with bead work

Tried couple of new stitches in this one.
Portuguese stem stitch and Palestrina stitch

There you go... My ♥ heart right here!

My first attempt at Applique

WIP

Completed!! The three friends...


MY MOST BELOVED ONE 
Couple of pieces in Gujarati stitch


Table Cover... with stem stitch, lazy daisy and buttonhole stitch




Another one... my personal favorite


currently being used as DVD cover... LOVE It

Monogram on hubby's hanky

Mobile cover for Mom

Wardrobe handle cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your comments. I would love to know your opnion / suggestion / criticism and I would love to visit your blog too.